Holidays or short weekend trips are always welcome, as well as mandatory business trips. Therefore, travel safely and stay informed about all the news related to travel to Istria and within Croatia.
“Safe stay in Croatia”
Thanks to the good epidemiological conditions during the past year, Istria and Croatia have been recognized as safe destinations, so Croatia got the national safety label “Safe stay in Croatia”, implemented by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). Istria is a “green zone” for traveling, and our hotel Villetta Phasiana got the national safety label “Safe stay in Croatia” as well, as a safe accommodation property for your stay.
For all foreigners, regardless of their nationality, we recommend to make the announcement on Enter Croatia in order to shorten the process at the border crossing.
From April 1, easier entry into Istria-Croatia
As of April 1, a package of measures is coming into force, which envisages the entry into Croatia. Travellers must present one of the following documents:
• Negative PCR or rapid antigen test result for SARS-CoV-2
that is not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the swab to arriving at the border crossing point) and, in the case of a rapid antigen test and a stay longer than 10 days in the Republic of Croatia, the test must be repeated within ten days from the date of issuing that test.
• Vaccination certificate for persons who received a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 14 days prior. Exceptionally, in the case of a vaccine received in a single dose, a certificate of receipt of a single dose if the dose was received more than 14 days before crossing the state border.
• Certificate confirming that the certificate holder has recovered from SARS-COV-2 virus infection after having previously had a positive PCR or rapid antigen test result, which is valid at the earliest on the eleventh day from the date of arrival of the positive test and no later than 180th day from the day of the first positive test; or
• To perform PCR testing or rapid antigen testing on SARS-CoV-2 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at their own expense), with the obligation to stay in self-isolation until the arrival of a negative test result. If testing cannot be performed, a measure of self-isolation is determined for a period of ten (10) days.
• For CHILDREN under the age of seven the test is not required (Children under seven years of age traveling accompanied by a parent / guardian are exempt from the obligation to present a negative test result and to self-isolate if the parents / guardians have a negative PCR or RAT test result, i.e. if they have a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of having recovered from COVID-19.)
Current COVID-19 information and the number of COVID-19 cases in Croatia
To stay updated of all current measures and recommendations of the National Staff of the Republic of Croatia, as well as the number of newly diagnosed cases of COVID-19 visit the official website of Koronavirus.hr. Also, you can follow the current COVID-19 situation by regions within the country of Croatia through the Croatiacovid19 website.
COVID-19 situation in Istria, current number of COVID-19 cases in Istria County and other information related to COVID-19 are daily reported here County of Istria daily reports .
Tips for visitors staying in Istria, special recommendations have been issued that should be followed, as well as tips on safe stay of guests and their carefree vacation in Istria.
Available COVID-19 testing in Istria – Stay informed about COVID-19 testing in the Region of Istria.
What to do when Covid-19 is suspected? In case of suspicion of COVID-19, it is important to follow exactly the procedure and protocol issued by the Civil Protection Headquarters of County o Istria.
We kindly ask all our guests of Villetta Phasiana during their stay to comply with all COVID-19 measures and recommendations.
For all questions and information related to your trip to Istria and your stay at Villetta Phasiana, feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +385 52 520 953.
Dear travelers and guests,travel safely and welcome to Croatia, your safe destination! We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in Istria and in Villetta Phasiana!